7 ASHFIELD ST EAST BRISBANE
Zephyr industries built this home for a client in early 2017. This 5 bed 7 bathroom 3 car residence is one of a kind. Inside is a large private study with built-in cabinetry, an insulated tiered media room, huge voids lit by imported black chandeliers, a central kitchen with Miele appliances, four central living spaces, a 1000-bottle temperature-controlled triple-glazed glass wine cellar, and a feature stone wall with a built-in gas fireplace and television.
Draw back a rear wall of bi-fold doors to reveal a beautifully crafted outdoor stone patio entertaining area with a built-in barbecue, as well as a covered gazebo, lap pool and lawn.
A pool house, constructed to reflect the aesthetics of the main residence, includes a bathroom and sauna.
This prestigious package is presented on a 840sq m parcel of land, with 24m street frontage, and is walking distance to Brisbane’s CBD and the highly-regarded Anglican Church Grammar School.
- Architecturally designed Hamptons-style family residence
- 840sq m land is walking distance to Brisbane’s CBD and Anglican Church Grammar School
- 650sq m of living space
- Five bedrooms each with a bathroom, walk-in wardrobe and built-in television
- Six-and-a-half bathrooms
- Front entry gate house
- Triple lock-up garage
- Insulated tiered media room
- Private study
- Four main shared living areas
- Central kitchen with Miele appliances and butler’s pantry
- Temperature-controlled triple-glazed glass wine cellar
- Feature wine cellar at entrance
- Commercial grade ducted air conditioning
- Soaring ceilings and huge voids
- 2pac cabinetry
- Bi-fold doors
- Feature stone wall with gas fireplace
- Smart home technology controls lighting, temperature and security
- Polished timber staircase and railings
- Detailed cornices
- Ten stone pillars
- Outdoor entertaining stone patio with a built-in barbecue
- Pool house with sauna and bathroom
- Lap pool
- Manicured lawn and landscaped gardens